Monday, January 20, 2014

Thoughts

Hi everyone!
 
Due to the fact that I am a little bit scatter brained, I sometimes have a difficult time finding something to blog about. There are so many things that I would love to discuss but I don't know where to start.

I also would love some feedback on what is helpful and what is not.

Therefore, I am extending an invitation to you all to email me!

Feel free to please email me:

- Topics you are interested in, even hard ones. I would love to have specific things to research for you! Lot's of people don't like to talk about certain issues but I want you all to feel free to give a suggestion that can be anonymous that I can try to tackle for you.
- Questions you have about anything.
- How I can make this blog more effective.

One idea I had was to just go through a book of the Bible systematically instead of hopping around trying to find something to talk about. If you have any suggestions for a book of the Bible you would like to go through, please let me know.

So! You can email me at h.rebekah.helm@gmail.com . Honestly, you can send me anything.

This would be a huge help to me!

Thanks,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment